Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Oak Ridge Habitat Area

Not too far from where we live, there is a nature reserve. Today I decided to go there and take some pictures. These are my best ones. I may go back again later in the season. I’m hoping there will be some flowers blooming I can take some pictures of.

May 006

This is the sign posted at the entrance.

May 008

I tried a few interesting shots of my car. This was the only one worth keeping.

May 021

 

May 045

I found some interesting rocks on the driveway.

May 051

 

May 057

 

May 059

 

May 061

I got so many of this tree. It was hard to decide which ones to keep and which ones to get rid of.

May 072

The textures were so interesting to look at.

May 087

This one turned out much better than I had hoped. I’m really happy with it.

May 113

I love my zoom lens. This would not be possible with the regular kit lens.

May 118

 

May 139

 

May 140

 

May 143

Yes, the shadow is in there on purpose. Smile

May 144

 

May 148

I love this one.

May 153

I hope I didn’t fry my eyeballs too badly getting these pictures with the sun in them. Smile

May 161

This one was so hard to get. This was my best one of this little bug, and it’s still a little blurry.

May 175

 

May 189

Last picture of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment