Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to my new photography blog!

I am almost done with my first year of art school, and over the course of this year I have found that the one art form I love the most is photography. I love getting out and discovering all the hidden designs in creation through the lens of my camera, and I love sharing my discoveries with others.

To give you an idea of what kind of pictures I will be sharing, I am a member of Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo, so each month I will have new batches of animal photographs to share. In addition, I have a macro lens and I love looking at things up close. It opens up a whole new way of looking at things, and I am anxious to share these amazing pictures with everyone.

Be on the lookout. I will begin posting pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment