Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Giraffes

I figured I needed to start this year off right, and what better subject for the very first post of the year on this blog than my favorite animal. :)

Zoo7 228

Zoo7 202

Since getting my zoo membership, I have so many pictures that I’ve taken at the zoo over the course of 2011. Some exhibits I ended up visiting more than others. A few places I only visited a couple times, (Sorry Jungle! I’ll see you Saturday!) but the one place I ALWAYS went to, without fail, was the giraffes.

Zoo8 987

No visit to the zoo would have been complete if I didn’t stop there, even for just a few minutes. Though it was never just a few :)

Zoo8 984

For this post I’ve gone back through all my pictures from the past year and tried to find a few of my favorite giraffe pictures that had yet to be published.

Zoo7 225

Zoo8 986

That wasn’t hard, they’re ALL my favorites. :)

Zoo8 1001

Yes, even these ones. :)

Zoo3 712

Giraffes are the most beautiful animal in the world. No matter what kind of a weird face they happen to be making. :)

Zoo7 227

Zoo8 978

Here’s to 2012 and many more pictures of giraffes! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment